- Job Search
- Real Estate Professional Support Solicitor
Professional Support Solicitor | Real Estate | Leeds | 3+ PQE
An award winning international law firm is seeking a Professional Support Solicitor to bolster their Real Estate team in Leeds. This role is offered on a permanent basis either full time or part time, with agile working options available.
This is a forward thinking and innovative legal business, integrating Partner led expertise with the latest market technology.
- Help drive innovation, including the adoption of new products
- Collect and disseminate legal knowledge to advisers to add value for the firm
- Manage and develop the Real Estate practice group's existing knowledge and the integration of operating systems
- Co-ordinate and support the technical ability and excellence of the lawyers within the team
- Work with Partners and Client Relationship Managers in an external facing role to enhance and develop relationships
- 3+ PQE
- Solid commercial real estate experience
- Confidence, strong communication skills and commercial focus
- Private practice experience preferred but applications from in-house Real Estate Solicitors also welcomed
- Full time or part time
- Competitive salary and package
- High calibre work
- Friendly team with a genuine commitment to work-life balance
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018