- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor & Manager
Real Estate Solicitor & Manager | Leeds | International Firm | 2+ PQE
A top international firm at the heart of Leeds is seeking a forward thinking Real Estate Solicitor to take on a management, coaching and development role.
THE FIRM & THE TEAM
A global law firm who strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed.
The team uses streamlined processes, experienced paralegals and cutting-edge technology to deliver routine or data/document-heavy legal services quickly, efficiently and with a high degree of transparency.
- Leading a sub-team of Paralegals and carrying own caseload
- Supporting sub-team to deliver high quality service to clients
- Ensuring processes are clearly defined and properly documented
- Assessing opportunities for process improvements across all sub teams and championing change where appropriate.
- Solicitor/ FCILEX with at least 2 years Real Estate experience
- Able to manage and work well with people at all levels
- Highly organized and methodical
- Clear and effective communicator
- Highly professional, with a dedication to exceeding expectations
- Opportunity to work in an established and growing team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Supportive of business development
- A fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Generous benefits package
If you have a passion for people and project management, this is an exciting opportunity to develop your career.
Please send me a copy of your CV or call me if you would like to apply for this role.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018