- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor | Leeds | 1+ PQE | Progressive International Firm
An exciting opportunity for a Real Estate Solicitor to join a top ranked, well regarded international firm, based in Leeds, as part of their continued growth. This role is offered on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM AND TEAM
- Dynamic and growing international team
- High calibre firm with a strong reputation for quality legal services
- Opportunity to work within a large team of dedicated real estate lawyers
- Fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to work on the best national and international work with colleagues who are leading specialists in the real estate sector
- Gain experience working across the spectrum of real estate work, including high-value acquisitions and disposals, portfolio management, development (including regeneration projects) creation and treatment of all kinds of investments.
- Work with a varied and highly sought after client base including occupiers, developers, funders, contractors and professionals across the sector.
- Agile working available
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent and supportive culture to support your training and development
- A positive working environment including additional wellbeing programs
- Experienced Real Estate Solicitor (ideally 1+ PQE)
- Experience with asset management work
- Confidence to engage with our clients and develop client relationships.
- Strong academic background with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in addition to being confident working under own initiative.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to me by email, or call me:
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018