- Job Search
- Residential Development Solicitor
Residential Development Solicitor | International Firm | Leeds | 1+ PQE
A tier 1 international firm is recruiting a Residential Development Solicitor to bolster their practice in Leeds. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
The firm has significant international credentials in real estate and are well respected. The Leeds team is made up of around 30 lawyers and real estate is one of the firm's key sectors.
The successful candidate will join a highly regarded team, working on planning promotion agreements, advising landowners and promoters, as well as:
- Large scale, high value strategic and immediate land acquisition, site setup and disposals for major house builders, master developers and house builders
- Structuring, delivery and disposal/acquisition of major urban residential-led mixed use development schemes, advising developers/investors
- Suitable commercial experience and acumen
- Strong academics and great communication skills
- Flexible, proactive and adaptable
- Positive client feedback
- Agile working available
- Competitive salary and package
- Fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Varied and high quality work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018