- Job Search
- Residential Development Solicitor
Residential Development Solicitor | International Firm | Leeds | 1+ PQE
A top tier, award winning, international firm is recruiting to bolster their practice in Leeds.
THE FIRM & TEAM
The firm has significant multinational credentials in real estate and are highly respected for delivering high-quality legal advice.
The Leeds team is made up of 30 lawyers (part of the 180 lawyer real estate practice). Real Estate is one of the firm's key sectors and they have a strong team of property lawyers.
The successful candidate will join an experienced and highly regarded team, working on planning promotion agreements, advising landowners and promoters, as well as:
- Large scale, high value strategic and immediate land acquisition, site setup and disposals for major house builders, master developers and house builders
- Structuring, delivery and disposal/acquisition of major urban residential-led mixed use development schemes, advising developers/investors
- Suitable commercial experience and acumen
- Strong academics and great communication skills
- Flexible, proactive and adaptable
- Positive client feedback
- Agile working available
- Competitive salary and package
- Fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Varied and high quality work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018