- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Employment Solicitor | Popular National Firm | 3+ PQE | Leeds
A popular and highly regarded national firm is seeking to recruit an Employment Solicitor to bolster their practice in Leeds. This role is offered on a permanent full time basis, with agile working available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
An award winning national firm with a friendly and inclusive environment. A real team spirit where you will be valued and supported to provide an excellent service to clients, whilst developing your career.
The team is led by an experienced Partner and specialises in all areas of Employment law, providing support to a number of businesses of all sizes in a variety of different sectors. The work undertaken by the team includes but is not limited to redundancies, disciplinary and grievances, settlement agreements, TUPE, absence management and a wide range of employment tribunal claims.
Take a look at some of the things which the team has recently been working on:
- Advising a large outsourcing provider in relation to a claim in the Supreme Court
- Advising a professional services provider in relation to a 7 figure discrimination claim
- Advising on the implications of the global pandemic and the issues arising from it including furlough, working from home, vaccinations etc
- Advised a number of high profile Chief Executives/Managing Directors on their departures from their employment, including dealing with all issues surrounding shareholding and taxation.
You will be involved in challenging and complex cases, whilst learning from highly experienced lawyers. You'll need to have a passion for Employment law, a desire to do the right thing and the ability to think outside of the box. You will participate in practice development initiatives, business development opportunities and keep up to date with changes in law and practice. To drive best practice further, you will be a key team player with the ability to work collaboratively to deliver the best outcomes for our clients and to develop other team members.
The work they undertake is often cutting-edge and intellectually stimulating and always hugely varied. You will work within the busy and fully supportive team, advising on a range of contentious and non-contentious Employment Law matters.
- Experienced in Employment law
- A clear enthusiasm for this area of law and a commitment to securing the best outcomes for your clients whilst working under pressure
- The ability to manage a heavy workload
- The desire to grow a business and speak to audiences with a view to growing our client base
- Progression and high quality work
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy additional leave
- Competitive salary benefits package
- Flexible working options available
- Range of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunity employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018