- Job Search
- Real Estate Professional Support Lawyer
Real Estate Professional Support Lawyer | 4+ PQE | Leeds | Big 6 Firm
A Tier 1 ranked major player in the Leeds market is seeking a Real Estate Professional Support Lawyer to bolster their well established practice. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM AND TEAM
- A single site, full service commercial law firm in Leeds
- One of the largest, most successful real estate groups in the North
- The Real Estate team works for national and regional house builders, planning promoters, developers, landowners, PRS operators and public bodies
- Complex and varied work
- Managing the training needs of the team, as well as supporting and delivering training
- Monitor and keep up-to-date on relevant legal and regulatory changes
- Assisting with all elements of business development
- Gather, harness and share technical legal knowledge and know-how and best practice with both internal and external clients
- Work closely with other departments and with an experienced director within the team
- Opportunity to develop direct relationships with clients
- At least 4+ PQE
- Experienced in Real Estate
- Previous PSL experience ideal but not essential
- Technically excellent and track record of ensuring the provision of a high standard of client service
- Strong academics
- Fantastic remuneration package
- Sociable working environment within a down to earth but professional firm
- High quality and varied workload
- Agile working available
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018