- Job Search
- Real Estate Professional Support Lawyer
Real Estate PSL | Part-Time | National Firm | 4+ PQE | Leeds
A leading national firm is seeking a Real Estate Lawyer to join its team of Real Estate experts, based in their state of the art Leeds office, as a Professional Support Lawyer.
This opportunity is offered on a permanent, part-time basis with agile working options being considered.
THE FIRM & TEAM
An award winning UK law firm with a national network of offices. An innovative practice and the first top 100 law firm to achieve "Gold Standard" Investors in People. A friendly, popular, and highly communicative firm.
Their Real Estate group is one of the largest in the UK, advising an impressive range of clients including commercial and residential developers, investors, major corporate occupiers, banks and funders.
The successful candidate will join an established PSL team known for providing a pro-active, excellent service to real estate legal advisers nationally. This is a varied role with no two days the same, covering a broad range of tasks. There is plenty of scope to develop within the role and the successful candidate will be a part of a supportive, collegiate and highly respected team.
The main responsibilities of the role include but not limited to:
- Conducting research on key or new areas of law to support the real estate division
- Managing relationships with external suppliers
- Assisting in the delivery of a national training programme
- Participation in innovation projects and precedent maintenance
- Researching and working to implement best practice
- Preparing responses to government consultations
- Engagement with divisional and firm wide projects and initiatives
This is a part-time role with a minimum requirement of 22.5 hours a week.
- Previous PSL experience not required
- Credible experience and knowledge gained in Real Estate (4+ PQE)
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- The ability to work as part of a team, but also able to be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Well liked culture that has a genuinely different vibe to the top tier while still retaining the quality work
- Unlock your potential through the wide variety and high quality work on offer
- Work alongside experts in their fields including a number of former top tier Partners
If you're interested in this role, please apply with your current CV or get in touch with me so we can arrange a call.
Alternatively, if you're interested in a new opportunity but this isn't quite for you, please also contact me for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018