- Job Search
- Real Estate WFH Role
Commercial Property | 100% Remote Working | Global Practice | 2+ PQE
A highly regarded global practice is offering a self-sufficient and driven commercial property solicitor the opportunity to work completely remote for their virtual Commercial Property team.
If you have enjoyed working remotely over this past 12 months, then this role would be for you. This role is offered on a permanent basis, either full or part time.
- Work as part of this global practice alongside the wider global commercial property team, but as part of the virtual offering.
- An opportunity to work on high calibre matters, including multi-million pound transactions for global brands.
- Focus on delivering high quality services to clients (you can expect the same level of client exposure, work and progression opportunities as you would in a office based position).
- Ideally experience in transactional real estate, corporate real estate, real estate finance and asset management
- Strong communication skills,
- Ambition to progress and develop
- Ideally over 2 years PQE, and the ability to work with less supervision
- A very competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Remote working set-ups are provided by the firm
If you wish to apply for this position or would like some additional information, please contact Declan Young or forward a copy of your CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018