- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor | Modern Regional Firm | 2+ PQE | Skipton
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and motivated commercial property lawyer. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with agile working available.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Commercial Property and be required to deal with all aspects of commercial property including agricultural property, commercial sales and purchases, commercial landlord and tenant including new leases, non-contentious lease renewals, licenses and other documents ancillary to commercial leases, option agreements and conditional sale and purchase agreements, commercial property finance, sale and lease back, overage agreements, deeds of grant.
You will also be involved with the rest of the business team in raising the firm's profile and generating work. Client contact and maintaining excellent client relationships is key in this role so great communication skills are a necessity.
- Believe their people are important
- Genuinely encourage staff to maintain a good work-life balance
- Are committed to putting back into the local communities they serve
- Have a supportive and progressive Board and management
- Are investing in their business and people
- Are long-established (over 100 years) yet forward-thinking in strategy, management, and application of technology
- Solicitor / qualified Legal Executive with at least 3 years PQE working as commercial property lawyer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well organised, able to prioritise and with good attention to detail
- Strong client care focus
- Commercially aware, conscientious, and responsible
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Career development opportunities
- Additional holidays as a reward for long service
- Winter holiday bonus and additional paid leave
- An all round great place to work
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply with an up-to-date version of your CV, or contact me.
Alternatively, if this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018