- Job Search
- Real Estate Asset Managment
Real Estate Asset Management | International Firm | NQ + PQE | Leeds
An international law firm are seeking to bolster their Real Estate Asset Management team in Leeds with a highly capable solicitor.
The successful candidate will complete work for national clients, predominantly involving the negotiation and grant of leases with some project work in relation to refinancing, sales and acquisitions.
You will work for some of the countries largest national retailers, property investment companies, funds, government bodies and business services providers. Their asset management team is well established and support will be given in this role.
- Working as part of the national team providing a consistent high quality service within client specific KPI's
- Drafting and negotiating leases for landlord clients following particular client protocols
- Dealing direct with client contacts in taking instructions, reporting to and building relationships with them
- Carrying out due diligence and adhering closely to client protocol and process.
- An NQ+ Solicitor with an interest or experience in negotiating leases and agreements for lease for landlords and/or tenants as well as dealing with applications for consent to assign, deeds of variation, lease renewals, surrenders, licences to alter and underleases
- Ability to deal confidently and professionally with clients on day to day issues, building up strong relationships
- A demonstrable ability to adopt a commercial client focused perspective
- Self sufficient, strong organisation and communication skills
- Excellent opportunity for high calibre work
- Strong remuneration package
- Transparent career progression route
- 24 Days Holiday increasing with length of service
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018