- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Solicitor | International Accountancy Firm | 1+ PQE | Leeds
A market leading international accountancy firm is seeking an ambitious Corporate Solicitor to join its expanding team in Leeds. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with flexible working arrangements available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
The firm pride themselves on offering legal advisory services combined with new law and technology driven offerings, and multi-disciplinary solutions, within a leading global professional services firm. Their global network comprises over 2500+ lawyers in over 80 jurisdictions.
The successful candidate will have an appropriate level of corporate experience, which may include M&A, equity investments and joint ventures, equity incentive arrangements, corporate structuring and international business reorganisations.
- Working as part of a team to provide corporate legal advice on a broad range of client solutions, spanning corporate structuring and reorganisations, M&A, equity investments, joint ventures and equity incentive arrangements, in each case, on a domestic and cross border basis
- Building relationships with other teams and clients to develop and provide multi-disciplinary solutions
- Project managing and driving projects to conclusion
- Preparation of and presenting training to the wider team and other teams on corporate law issues and key learning points from work delivered
- An entrepreneurial self-starter with a solid grounding in Corporate law, who
- Excited by the opportunity to provide legal services in a different environment and manner to a traditional commercial law firm as part of fully integrated multi-disciplinary practice
- Commercially minded and keen to become a more rounded business adviser
- A driven and proactive team player who enjoys working with people from different backgrounds and disciplines
- Strong technical knowledge
- Strong academic profile
Strong project management skills are also very desirable for this opportunity.
- Huge potential for legal business growth & excellent quality work
- Excellent level of support from both legal Partners and key stakeholders within the wider business
- Flexible and agile working arrangements available
- Commitment to a collaborative working environment
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like