- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor | NQ+ | Popular Regional Firm | Leeds
A leading regional firm with an outstanding reputation seeks a newly qualified Solicitor to bolster their Construction team in Leeds. This opportunity is offered full time on a permanent basis, with agile working available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
- Work with leading Construction Lawyers and Partners known within the industry
- Act for an enviable client list
- Act on a broad range of construction and engineering projects, involving developers, contractors, professional team funders and tenants
The successful candidate will undertake a mix of contentious and non-contentious construction work, cover all elements of construction projects including negotiation and adjudication.
The team have experience in the TCC with proceedings as well as high value adjudications.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Solicitor to truly take the next step in their career with high quality work and a supportive environment with strong team culture.
- You will be professional and articulate NQ with relevant experience.
- You will be capable of building and developing relationships both internally and externally
- As the role covers contentious and non-contentious matters it would suit a tenacious candidate with a drive to succeed
- Highly competitive salary and benefits structure similar to the top tier
- Profit share
- A friendly and sociable firm that is known for its strong culture of communication and collaboration
- High quality work to rival top tier teams
- Lovely modern central Leeds offices
If you would like to apply for this Construction Solicitor role, please send us a copy of your CV or call us for a confidential discussion.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018