- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor | Leeds | Popular Regional Firm | NQ+
A leading regional firm with an outstanding reputation seeks an NQ Solicitor to bolster their team in Leeds. This Construction Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full time, permanent basis, with agile working options available.
- Work with leading Construction Lawyers and Partners known within the industry
- Act for an enviable client list
- Act on a broad range of construction and engineering projects, involving developers, contractors, professional team funders and tenants
- Undertake a mix of contentious and non-contentious construction work
- Cover all elements of construction projects including negotiation and adjudication
- The team have experience in the TCC with proceedings as well as high value adjudications
- You will be professional and articulate NQ with relevant experience.
- You will be capable of building and developing relationships both internally and externally
- As the role covers contentious and non-contentious matters it would suit a tenacious candidate with a drive to succeed
- Highly competitive salary and benefits structure similar to the top tier
- Profit share
- A friendly and sociable firm that is known for its strong culture of communication and collaboration
- High quality work to rival top tier teams
- Lovely modern central Leeds offices
If you would like to apply for this Construction Solicitor role, please send us a copy of your CV or call us for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018