- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor | Popular Regional Firm | North Yorkshire | 5+ PQE
BCL Legal are assisting a popular regional firm who are for a Solicitor (ideally 5+ PQE) to bolster their Commercial Property offering. This role is offered either part time or full time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
- Legal 500 listed law firm with a number of offices across North and East Yorkshire
- Fantastic reputation in the legal market
- Winners of the North East and Yorkshire Regional Firm of The Year
Based primarily in their Thirsk office, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an aptitude for the efficient delivery of legal and commercial advice. Working alongside the Commercial Partners in the office, the role offers a unique opportunity for career development. This office is based in a largely agricultural area with a wide catchment encompassing a diverse client base. The role requires an ability to assist in the further development of the firm's Commercial and Agricultural Property offering. Working out of the firm's main commercial office in York, when required, will provide the opportunity to work alongside and integrate with the core Commercial Property team.
The successful candidate will work on matter such as, but not limited to:
- Agricultural freehold and leasehold advice and transactions;
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant matters;
- Freehold Sales and Purchases;
- Secured Lending;
- Land Registry applications and SDLT matters.
- Ideally you will have at least 6 years' experience in handling the full remit of Commercial Property matters
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to build new and long lasting relationships with clients
- Ability to manage a highly diverse workload
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to work within a highly regarded law firm in North Yorkshire
- Flexible hours will be considered
- Agile working options available
- Competitive salary and benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018