- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor | National Firm | NQ+ | Leeds
A vibrant and progressive national law firm is seeking a newly qualified Real Estate Solicitor as part of their continued growth. This opportunity is offered on a full time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
- An ambitious and expanding national firm
- Work with an impressive client list
- Work with leading lawyers ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners in the heart of Leeds
- You would be working with leading partners across the UK
- The workload would be servicing the commercial property clients with an emphasis on the, Landlord & Tenant for retail sector focus
- The client list includes global brands
- The successful candidate will have successfully completed a relevant seat (or similar experience) with a reputable firm.
- Solid academic record
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate a commercial mind and attention to detail
- A leading national team that will nurture your personal brand
- Competitive salary and package
- A well liked, positive culture which this firm has become known for
- Quality work and progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018