- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor | Popular Regional Firm | 2+ PQE | Leeds
A popular regional law firm is looking to bolster their Commercial Litigation team in Leeds with a quality solicitor. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
Over the past 40 years, the firm has grown to what is now a large regional law firm employing over 200 staff across 15 offices throughout Yorkshire.
Their Commercial Litigation department has a great deal of experience in representing many different types of businesses in a wide variety of disputes.
They have developed a close relationship with many commercial clients over the years, and as result like to see ourselves as a trusted partner. Not only do we provide advice tailored to that particular client in relation to a particular issue, but also provide pre-emptive guidance to address any issues that may arise in the future.
The successful candidate will be dealing with Commercial Litigation matters at all stages, from taking the client's initial instructions through to archiving, in accordance with office and accounts procedures.
Other responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Taking instructions from clients and advising accordingly.
- Obtaining and preparing file documentation.
- Delegated supervisory responsibilities as and when required
- Maintaining legal knowledge and skills
- Ability to deal with technical details and to express solutions to complex legal issues in a concise and customer-friendly way.
- Ability to present and argue a case orally and in writing.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to deal with enquiries in a customer-friendly and effective manner.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Positive culture
- Good work/life balance
- Quality work and progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer
Placing People in Companies Like