- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor | NQ + | Top Tier International Firm | Leeds
A Top tier international firm is seeking a talented Construction Solicitor to bolster their offering in Leeds. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
A Tier 1 international practice with an unrivalled reputation in acting for employers, developers, funders, project companies, contractors, consultants and insurers.
Their transactional construction Solicitors act across our global sectors including real estate, energy (nuclear, renewables, conventional and oil and gas), infrastructure, waste, education, transport and health. The Leeds team acts for many global energy companies and contractors.
- The very best national and international construction work.
- Early responsibility and opportunities to develop client relationships.
- Genuine long-term career prospects supported through our top quality training and personal development programmes.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Solicitor to take the next step in their career.
- Strong grounding in transactional (non-contentious) construction work in the energy and/or infrastructure and/or real estate related sectors.
- Familiar with development project structures & working with property, financial and corporate lawyers on construction projects.
- Gained experience in a national firm or a strong commercial regional practice.
- Strong academic background and excellent communication and organisational skills.
- The highest quality work and clients
- Agile working available
- Competitive salary and package
- Fantastic opportunity for development and progression
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018