- Job Search
- Real Estate Telecoms Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor | Leeds | 1+ PQE | Progressive International Firm
An exciting opportunity for a Real Estate Solicitor to join a top ranked, well regarded international firm, based in Leeds, as part of their continued growth. This role has a particular focus on servicing large telecoms clients and is offered on a permanent basis, with agile working options available. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Solicitor to work in an exciting and emerging market.
THE FIRM AND TEAM
- Dynamic and growing international firm
- High calibre firm with a strong reputation for quality legal services
- Opportunity to work within a large team of dedicated real estate lawyers
- A great opportunity for the successful candidate to work on the best national and international work with colleagues who are leading specialists in this sector.
- Gain experience working across the spectrum of real estate work, including high-value acquisitions and disposals, portfolio management, development (including regeneration projects) creation and treatment of all kinds of investments.
- A unique opportunity to work in an exciting and emerging market, advising landlords and tenants within the institutional, telecoms, corporate, retail and public sectors - including education and local government.
The successful candidate will predominantly service leading telecoms clients, so expect high value real estate work and ample opportunities to further develop client relationships in an area targeted for considerable growth.
- Agile working available
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent and supportive culture to support your training and development
- A positive working environment including additional wellbeing programs
- Experienced Real Estate Solicitor (ideally 1+ PQE)
- Confidence to engage with our clients and develop client relationships.
- Strong academic background with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in addition to being confident working under own initiative.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018