- Job Search
- Real Estate Planning Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor | Top Tier International Firm | NQ+ | Leeds
This global heavyweight with one of the highest NQ salaries in the market has are seeking to bolster their Real Estate team in Leeds, with a focus on Planning. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
- This global law firm has a first class reputation and its real estate team works on a national and international level.
- The team is regularly instructed by private and public companies, institutional investors and government entities on the full range of real estate matters.
- As this team operates on a national basis, expect ample opportunities to collaborate with ranked lawyers and Partners all over the UK and wider.
The successful candidates role will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Providing strategic planning advice, as well as drafting and negotiating planning and infrastructure agreements
- Promoting compulsory purchase orders and negotiating relevant Orders
- Implementing compulsory purchase powers and providing advice on compensation
- Advising on environmental impact
- Play an active role in business development and nurturing client relationships
- You will be a trainee coming up to qualification with planning experience.
- With an excellent academic record and technical ability you will be bright and ambitious and keen to develop as a lawyer in this field.
- This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a global firm and a high ranking real estate team.
- With real investment in training and development this is the perfect opportunity to progress your career to the next level in an exciting and varied role.
- Top market rate salaries and excellent benefits package
- A transparent and well structured bonus scheme which values contribution and is based on hours worked, not necessarily hours billed.
- Structured ongoing training programme which benefits from the resources of a major global law firm.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018