- Job Search
- Immigration Solicitor
Corporate Immigration Solicitor | 1-6+ PQE | International Firm | Leeds
A major international law firm is seeking a Corporate Immigration Solicitor to join its employment team in Leeds. This opportunity is offered full time on a permanent basis, with flexible working options available.
- Provide employers across the globe with comprehensive employment and related immigration advice.
- Advise both public and private sector clients on all aspects of employment and immigration from applications for sponsor licensing and sponsored visa support and indirect race discrimination through to more complex personal immigration matters for corporate clients and employment/immigration issues arising from redundancy.
- Advise on compliance and risk including advice on licence compliance issues and enforcement of civil penalties.
- Provide a holistic service to clients.
- A minimum of one years' PQE with a strong emphasis on employment and exposure to corporate immigration matters. Senior solicitors will also be considered for this position.
- Experience of working cross border supporting global mobility.
- Immigration experience must be from a corporate setting.
- Ideally experience of working in a national team of lawyers at a full service law firm.
- Experience of managing international stakeholders and supplier relationships.
- A strong academic background and good teamwork ethic.
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support with an excellent training programme and a well-developed supervision structure.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of corporate immigration projects.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018