- Job Search
- Real Estate Finance Solicitor
Real Estate Finance Solicitor | NQ+ | International Firm | Leeds
An international law firm with a strong presence in Leeds are seeking a Real Estate Solicitor to bolster their Real Estate Finance team. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
This is a forward thinking and innovative legal business, integrating Partner led expertise with the latest market technology.
THE FIRM & TEAM
- Dynamic and growing international team
- High calibre firm with a strong reputation for quality legal services
- Opportunity to work within a large team of dedicated real estate lawyers
Their Real Estate Finance Team deals with all aspects of real estate legal issues on behalf of banking clients.
The successful candidate will gain exposure to a wide range of legal work, some of which will be London originated and they will benefit from a collaborative team and mentoring.
This role would be perfect for an ambitious candidate who enjoys responsibility and opportunities to develop client relationships.
- An NQ+ Solicitor with relevant experience gained from a reputable firm
- Real Estate Finance experience is desired but not essential
- Confidence to engage with our clients and develop client relationships
- Strong academic background with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in addition to being confident working under own initiative.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Excellent and supportive culture to support your training and development
- A positive working environment including additional wellbeing programs
- Agile working options available
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018