- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Employment Solicitor Role | NQ+ | National Firm | Harrogate
A market-leading national firm are seeking an NQ+ Employment Solicitor to bolster their offering in Harrogate. This role is a full time position on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
The firm is a full service national firm offering a collection of specialisms across a wide variety of public and private sectors. It has long-standing relationships with an impressive range of clients including NHS trusts and public sector organisations. The culture of the firm is high performing and "people-oriented" with a strong emphasis in the well-being of its staff.
- You will be working in a high-performing Employment team servicing clients within the Healthcare sector.
- Advice healthcare providers, commissioners, regulators and policy makers; providing robust, actionable and knowledgeable advice across the full range of services
- Undertake high value contentious and non-contentious Employment work including: Employment Tribunal litigation, managing grievances and disciplinary procedures, advising on whistleblowing and discrimination issues/complaints, commercial support work such as re-organisations and TUPE transfers.
- You can expect high levels of client contact and abundant opportunities to develop and progress your career in a friendly and supportive environment.
- A newly qualified Solicitor to 3 years' PQE with experience gained at an established Employment practice with an interest in the healthcare sector;
- Experience in the day-to-day running of respondent ET litigation files is essential;
- Experience in the healthcare sector is preferred although not essential.
- Diligent, enthusiastic and eager to progress.
-Generous salary and benefits package
-Excellent progression opportunities
-Lovely firm culture
-Genuine commitment to maintaining a good work life balance
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018