- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor
Planning Solicitor | NQ+ | International Firm | Leeds
A top tier international firm are seeking to bolster their offering in Leeds with a Planning/Environment Solicitor, to work alongside one of the largest planning teams in the UK. This opportunity is offered full time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
The firm has significant multinational credentials in environment and planning and are highly respected for delivering high-quality legal advice.
The Leeds team is part of the national practice which is one of the firm's key sectors and they have a strong team of dedicated lawyers.
The successful candidate will join an experienced and highly regarded team, working on transactional corporate and property support for private and public sector clients as well as:
- regulatory advice on all aspects of operational environmental issues for a range of clients in the infrastructure, energy and manufacturing sectors
- support for renewable energy, conventional energy and nuclear projects, where their clients include developers, funders and investors involved in major energy, infrastructure and development projects.
The role will have a focus on transactional, project and litigation support but will also incorporate the defence of civil and criminal environmental claims.
- Suitable commercial experience and acumen
- Strong academics and great communication skills
- Flexible, proactive and adaptable
- Positive client feedback
- Agile working available
- Competitive salary and package
- Fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Varied and high quality work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018