- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Senior Employment Solicitor | 5+ PQE | Strong National Firm | Leeds
A popular national firm with a strong reputation for Employment is seeking to bolster their offering in Leeds with a Senior Associate/ Legal Director. This role is offered either full or part time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM & THE TEAM
- Dynamic and growing national team
- A quality firm with a strong reputation for employment legal services
- Opportunity to work within a large team and progress your career
The successful candidate will be working in a high-performing Employment team servicing household name clients, advising on a wide spectrum of clients across the full range of services, providing corporate support.
The firm specialise in sectors such as recruitment, retail, leisure and travel, utilities and energy, financial services, health and the public sector
You can expect high levels of client contact and abundant opportunities to develop and progress your career in a friendly and supportive environment.
- 5+ PQE Solicitor with strong Employment law experience;
- Solid commercial acumen and motivation to be client facing;
- Strong contentious Employment law experience;
- Enthusiastic Team Player; and
- Commitment to delivering a high level of client service.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Employment Solicitor to take the next step in their career.
- Agile working available
- Full or part time available
- Competitive salary and package
- Fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Varied and high quality work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018