- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Employment Solicitor | Top National Firm | 2+ PQE | Leeds
A top 45 national firm with a strong presence in Leeds is seeking to bolster their offering in Leeds with an Employment Solicitor. This role is offered either full or part time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM & THE TEAM
- Dynamic and technology focused national practice
- Recognised as one of the UK's best employers
- Maintain a highly desirable client base
- A quality firm with a strong reputation for employment legal services
- Opportunity to work within a large team and progress your career
The successful candidate will be working in a high-performing Employment team managing a caseload of contentious and non-contentious work, servicing household name clients, advising on a wide spectrum of issues across the full range of services, providing corporate and HR support.
You can expect high levels of client contact as well as and abundant opportunities to develop and progress your career in a friendly and supportive environment.
- 2+ PQE Solicitor with solid Employment law experience;
- Strong contentious Employment law experience;
- Enthusiastic Team Player; and
- Commitment to delivering a high level of client service.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Employment Solicitor to take the next step in their career.
- Agile working available
- Full or part time available
- Competitive salary and package
- Fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Varied and high quality work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018