- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor | Top Tier International Firm | NQ+ | Sheffield
This top tier firm with one of the highest NQ salaries in the market has are seeking to bolster their Real Estate team in Sheffield. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
- This global law firm has a first class reputation and its Real Estate team works on a national and international level.
- The team is regularly instructed by private and public companies, institutional investors and government entities on the full range of real estate matters.
- As this team operates on a national basis, expect ample opportunities to collaborate with ranked lawyers and Partners all over the UK and wider.
The successful candidates role will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Providing strategic planning advice, as well as drafting and negotiating planning and infrastructure agreements
- Promoting compulsory purchase orders and negotiating relevant Orders
- Implementing compulsory purchase powers and providing advice on compensation
- Advising on environmental impact
- Play an active role in business development and nurturing client relationships
- You will be a trainee coming up to qualification with planning experience.
- With an excellent academic record and technical ability you will be bright and ambitious and keen to develop as a lawyer in this field.
- This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a global firm and a high ranking real estate team.
- With real investment in training and development this is the perfect opportunity to progress your career to the next level in an exciting and varied role.
- Top market rate salaries and excellent benefits package
- A transparent and well structured bonus scheme which values contribution and is based on hours worked, not necessarily hours billed.
- Structured ongoing training programme which benefits from the resources of a major global law firm.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018