- Job Search
- Head of Commercial Property
Head of Commercial Property | Progressive National Firm | Sheffield
A progressive and technology focused national firm is seeking to bolster their offering in Sheffield with a Head of Commercial Property hire. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
The firm have experienced consistent and significant year on year growth since their inception and now operate with a team of circa 60 people. They also intend to double the size of the business within the next three years.
As the Head of Commercial Property the successful candidate's role will include the following:
- Coordinate business development plans for the team
- Represent the Commercial Property department in firm pitches and wider firm marketing and ultimately, creating the strategic vision for growing the practice and leading on the implementation.
- Identify recruitment needs, oversee the support structure for staff, conduct annual appraisals and performance managing reviews for the team.
- Build relations within the team as it grows in size.
- Facilitate knowledge development and training.
This opportunity is suited to an ambitious, driven, innovative and forward-thinking Solicitor with a proven track record of building and managing a team of busy lawyers with a diverse skill set and solid experience.
Additionally, the firm are willing to consider a candidate at the Senior Associate level who is keen to challenge themselves with an exciting opportunity to take a step up in their career, lead a team and ensure the growth of a department.
- The opportunity to work in a growing firm
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Strong support for business development
- A fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Generous benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018