- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
21st November 2021
Commercial Litigation Solicitor | Top National Firm | NQ+ PQE | Leeds
A highly regarded national firm is seeking to recruit a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to bolster their offering in Leeds. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with flexible working arrangements available.
THE FIRM TEAM
The firms Commercial Litigation team is made up of a multitude of highly skilled lawyers. This is a strong team of around 20, with a Head of Department, Associates of every level, as well as amble junior and admin support. This would be a great environment for an ambitious Solicitor to develop their career in a friendly and supportive team.
This role will offer the successful candidate a wide spectrum of Commercial Litigation work.
The successful candidate will be Joining a team that is renowned for its attention to detail and client care you will advise an impressive client base on a diverse range of commercial litigation matters. Clients range from OMBs and SMEs to house hold name PLCs across a range of sectors including retail, financial and manufacturing.
The successful candidate will:
- be at least NQ+ with a solid grounding in Commercial Litigation and experience gained at a reputable firm
- have a strong academic profile and communication skills
- be enthusiastic and team orientated
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Exposure to varied and high quality work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like