- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor
Planning Solicitor | NQ+ | Top National Firm | Leeds
A top national firm are seeking an NQ+ Planning Solicitor to join their leading team in Leeds. With a positive, well liked culture with industry recognition for the quality of their planning work, they are looking to further expand.
This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
Their Planning team continues to go from strength to strength and due to the number of large projects in the pipeline, the team needs to recruit an additional planning specialist.
They service an impressive range of clients, including developers, funders and investors involved in major energy, infrastructure and development projects.
The successful candidate will handle a large range of high quality planning work for both public and private sector clients.
You will be involved in providing the full range of planning advice from project inception, through to formulation/review of consent applications, to dealing with regulatory authorities as well as planning appeals and inquiries
This roles involves work across the UK in relation to DCO's, CPO's, planning permissions and other development consents and permits
- You will be a newly qualified planning lawyer or more.
- Ideally you will have some private practice planning experience although the firm will consider candidates purely from a purely public sector background
- Excellent technical skills are essential
- You will be a team player, commercially aware and enthusiastic about business development.
- Market leading salary
- Progression and development
- A positive environment where your contribution is recognised
- Sensible billable hours targets
- Top quality work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018