- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor | Leeds | 2+ PQE | Progressive International Firm
An exciting opportunity for a Real Estate Solicitor to join a top ranked, well regarded international firm, based in Leeds, as part of their continued growth. This role is offered on a permanent basis, with flexible working arrangements available.
THE FIRM AND TEAM
This is a dynamic and growing international team firm with a strong reputation for quality legal services.
They act for landowners, occupiers, developers, funders, contractors and professionals across the sector. The team are also regularly instructed by landlords and tenants within the institutional, telecoms, corporate, retail and public sectors - including education and local government.
- Fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to work on the best national and international work with colleagues who are leading specialists in the real estate sector
- Gain experience working across the spectrum of real estate work, including high-value acquisitions and disposals, portfolio management, development (including regeneration projects) creation and treatment of all kinds of investments.
- Work with a varied and highly sought after client base including occupiers, developers, funders, contractors and professionals across the sector.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent culture to support your training and development
- Genuine progression opportunities
- A positive working environment including additional wellbeing programs
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Experienced Real Estate Solicitor (ideally 2+ PQE)
- Experience with asset management work (not essential)
- Confidence to engage with our clients and develop client relationships.
- Strong academic background with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in addition to being confident working under own initiative
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to me by email, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like