- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity Solicitor
Professional Indemnity Solicitor | NQ+ | International Firm | Leeds
Are you a Professional Indemnity Solicitor looking for the next challenge in your legal career? Do you aspire to work with an agile firm with a superb infrastructure?
An impressive opportunity for a Professional Indemnity Solicitor has surfaced at an award-winning international firm. This role will be based in Leeds and is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Professional Indemnity Solicitor within this busy team, you will service a varied caseload across Professional Indemnity and Commercial Litigation. You will advise insurers and professionals facing professional negligence claims acting on numerous high value and sensitive claims for:
- Insurance brokers
- Construction professionals
- Recruitment consultants
The team also handles a wide range of claims arising from Contractors All Risks and other construction project insurance policies. It is also experienced in the deployment of alternative dispute resolution techniques, including mediation and has significant adjudication experience.
The firm is seeking a Professional Indemnity Solicitor who can demonstrate:
- Good experience as a Professional Indemnity Solicitor
- The ability to work well with a wide range of clients
- A passion for Litigation
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits including agile and part time working
- A strong existing client base
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- An excellent working culture
- Regular team social events
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like