- Job Search
- Due Diligence Solicitor/ Manager
Due Diligence Solicitor/ Manager | 1+ PQE | International Firm | Leeds
A Tier 1 international firm are seeking to strengthen their Corporate offering with a new junior Solicitor/ Manager in Leeds. This role is offered full time on a full time basis, with agile working available.
You will play a pivotal role supporting the firms Corporate team by leading the M&A due diligence sub-team, assisting in the development and expansion of the offering. You will be managing 8 Paralegals, who will be directly reporting to you.
Supporting (and supplementing) the day-to-day work of the team in delivering a very high quality service to the firm's Corporate practice group, including by ensuring:
- Standard ways of working are adhered to
- Robust checks and quality controls are in place
- Work is properly staffed
- Ensuring delivery to clients on requirements
- Building internal relationships to promote awareness of the sub-teams capabilities
- Liaising with the core practice group to identify further solutions
- Assessing opportunities to improve operational processes
The successful candidate will be at least 1+ PQE with a solid grounding in corporate transactions, a strong academic profile and an enthusiastic team player. Experience in the following is also very desirable:
- Able to manage and work well with people at all levels
- Strong organisation skills
- Clear and effective communication skills
They are very keen to hear from those with a proven capability in managing buy-side and sell-side M&A due diligence, including multi-jurisdictional transactions; and broader experience of M&A transactions within a commercial law firm.
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Exposure to varied and high quality work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like