- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor | NQ+ | International Firm | Leeds
An award winning international firm are seeking to strengthen their national offering with a new junior Solicitor in Leeds. This role is offered full time on a full time basis, with agile working available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
Their national Real Estate Team covers every aspect of commercial real estate work including planning and environmental, development, investment, asset management, funding, construction, landlord and tenant and dispute resolution. Clients include shopping centre landlords, property management and development companies, health trusts and government bodies (local and central), owner occupiers and institutions, both in the UK and overseas.
This role will be based in Leeds which forms part of their national offering, currently consisting of 4 Partners, 1 Consultant, 4 Senior Associates, 1 Associate, 2 Solicitors and 3 Paralegals.
- day to day responsibility for managing a mixed workload of landlord and tenant matters.
- Handle a varied workload in accordance with client protocols and with an appropriate level of supervision.
- Exercise full compliance with protocols on billing and credit control and demonstrate a high level of financial management in respect of own files.
- Support marketing and business development activity within the team
The successful candidate will be at least NQ+ with a solid grounding in Property Litigation matters, a strong academic profile and an enthusiastic team player. Experience in the following is also very desirable:
- Service of break notices and advice on their validity and conditionality
Dealing with lease renewal/termination notices and proceedings under the 1954 Act
- Advice on status of occupation after lease expiry
- Arrears recovery
- Obtaining possession of commercial premises
- Service charge disputes
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Exposure to varied and high quality work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like