- Job Search
- IP Solicitor
IP Solicitor | Leading Regional Firm | NQ-2 PQE | Central Leeds
We are working with one of the most well liked firms in Leeds on a junior level Intellectual Property role.
- The firm has one of the largest IP practices in the region
- They have a wide ranging offering to clients covering brand protection, defamation, libel, reputational damage, patent work, copyright work, database rights, design protection and IP disputes
- It's an ego-free team with high quality work for major clients across a range of industry sectors
- Salary and benefits packages are comparable to the top tier, but in a less demanding environment
- You will be a junior IP Solicitor, with a solid grounding in this area
- You may be newly qualified, with at least one full seat in IP or you may have a year or two's post qualified experience under your belt
- You will have a solid academic profile
- You will have a eye for detail
If you would like to apply for this role, please send us a copy of your CV or call us for a confidential discussion.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like