- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Solicitor | NQ+ | Top Regional Firm | York/ Leeds/ Sheffield
This dynamic firm is very much a 'top of the tree' regional firm and they are currently seeking a junior Corporate Lawyer. They are Tier 3 for Corporate and looking to continue their steady growth. This opportunity is offered on a permanent, full time basis, with agile working.
The team acts for many leading businesses and individuals in the Yorkshire region. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and successful team which has a strong reputation for developing junior members.
Your role will include the drafting and negotiation of a range of corporate and commercial agreements, which will include share and asset purchase agreements, shareholders agreements (including joint venture and investment agreements), articles of association and partnership/LLP constitutions, merger/demerger agreements, loan documentation and share options.
You can also expect ample opportunities to assist in the growth of both the department and the firm and get involved in a range of marketing and business development initiatives.
- At least one seat completed in dealing with Corporate matters during training contract
- Ideally NQ-2 PQE but applications are invited from a wider breadth of Corporate Solicitors
- Strong commercial awareness
- Solid academic profile
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Great opportunity for development and progression
- Sensible hours targets
- Well-liked team that have a genuine commitment to work-life balance
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like