- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
26th February 2023
Real Estate Solicitor | Top Tier International Firm | 2+ PQE | Leeds
This top tier firm with one of the highest salaries in the market is seeking to bolster their Real Estate team in Leeds. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with flexible working options available.
This is your opportunity to join a highly successful and well regarded global Real Estate practice to gain experience servicing the largest and most prestigious real estate transactions in the UK and globally.
THE FIRM & TEAM
This global law firm has a first class reputation and its Real Estate team works on a national and international level.
The team is regularly instructed by private and public companies, institutional investors and government entities on the full range of real estate matters.
As this team operates on a national basis, expect ample opportunities to collaborate with ranked lawyers and Partners all over the UK and wider.
This is your opportunity to join a highly successful and well regarded global Real Estate practice to work on some of the largest and most prestigious real estate transactions in the UK and globally.
The successful candidate will assist on technically complicated, strategically important and high value property transactions involving multiple parties from numerous jurisdictions.
Additionally, their global coverage provides the widest platform to progress in a supportive team who are perfectly positioned to assist clients. This is truly an exceptional for an ambitious lawyer to develop their skills and take the next step in their career.
- You will be a Real Estate Solicitor with at least 2 years' post qualified experience gained with a reputable firm
- An excellent academic record and technical ability you will be bright and ambitious and keen to develop as a lawyer in this field.
- This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a global firm and a high ranking real estate team.
- With real investment in training and development this is the perfect opportunity to progress your career to the next level in an exciting and varied role.
- Top market rate salaries and excellent benefits package
- A transparent and well structured bonus scheme which values contribution and is based on hours worked, not necessarily hours billed.
- Structured ongoing training programme which benefits from the resources of a major global law firm.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like