- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor | NQ - 1 PQE | Harrogate | Legal 500 Top Tier Firm
An award winning regional firm is seeking a newly qualified Solicitor to expand its highly regarded Litigation Department. This Commercial Litigation role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
The Team & Opportunity
- A unique opportunity to join a team which has won numerous national awards.
- You will gain exposure to a huge range of contentious issues and assist on matters at various stages, from pre-action through to Court & arbitration proceedings of various types, settlement negotiations and costs.
- You will have the opportunity to work with unique range of clients, including household names, sports clubs, sports professionals and regulators, insurance funds, small and medium sized businesses and individuals with personal or business disputes.
- Types of matters you will gain exposure to include professional negligence, breach of contract, property litigation, intellectual property, defamation and insolvency
- This is a fantastic opportunity to develop within a supportive and friendly, Partner-led team.
- You will manage your own caseload with supervision, with plentiful opportunities to delve into challenging work.
- Clear career progression
- Negotiable salary at market rate
- Unique and varied work with high calibre clients
- Really friendly team
- Newly qualified Solicitor, or with up to around 1PQE, with at least one commercial litigation based seat during their training contract, or equivalent experience gained through a different route.
- A grounding in a broad range of commercial litigation matters would be ideal
- Self-motivated, driven, socially adept and able to contribute effectively to marketing and networking activities
- Looking for the opportunity to develop their skills within a supportive and rewarding environment
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us. This role is interviewing now!
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL Legal job search page on our website.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018