- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Leeds
Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Leeds
This fantastic national firm is seeking a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their expanding Leeds based Commercial Litigation team.
As part of their cross office team you will be mentored by an outstanding team of Partners who have exceptional client relationships.
- Strong national firm at the heart of Leeds.
- Recognised leaders across the range of business services.
- A well-recognised and popular firm
- Junior to mid-level Commercial Litigation Solicitor role
- You will join a busy team handling heavyweight commercial litigation matter for clients across a broad range of industry sectors
- You will work alongside Legal 500 recommended Partners and Associates
- Working on a wide range of disputes on behalf of commercial entities, the public sector and private individuals.
- Types of dispute may include instructions across professional negligence, financial services, contractual, inheritance and private wealth litigation, procurement, judicial reviews, shareholders & partnership dispute, enforcement of employee restrictive covenants and contested intellectual property claims.
- A qualified solicitor with upwards of 1 year plus PQE in commercial litigation
- Strong experience at a reputable firm
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Will be flexible to travel to other office locations if required (Newcastle and Manchester)
- Will have the ability to innovate and draw commercial solutions in return
- Competitive salary and wider benefits package
- Group Personal Pension - Contributions up to 5%
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance x4
- Comprehensive health checks every 2 years
- Buy and sell holidays, season ticket loans and many more
- Flexible and agile working patterns available
If you're interested in this Commercial Litigation Solicitor opportunity, please apply now, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018