- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor / Senior Associate
Leading UK law firm recruiting for a Commercial Solicitor or Commercial Senior Associate to work at its thriving Nottingham office.
* You will work on a range of complex commercial matters at a firm where you will receive a high level of support and guidance to develop to your potential within this well respected team.
* The team works on a national basis, dealing with a range of clients from SME's to FTSE 100 companies.
* Your workload will be varied and exciting and you will have exposure to a range of contracts working alongside those that have been credited within the Legal 500 for commercial work they have undertaken.
* You will have between two and five years worth of experience in commercial contracts, ideally in dealing with a range of agreements
* Experience can be gained either in a private practice or in-house environment, and applications are encourages from both backgrounds
* £42,000 - £60,000
* Travel Allowance
* 5% pension, holiday and additional benefits
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Emma focuses on the recruitment of qualified lawyers across the East Midlands and East Anglia.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018