- Job Search
- Intellectual Property Solicitor
Intellectual Property Solicitor
Strong regional practice seeking specialise intellectual property (IP) solicitor to join growing practice. No chargeable hours and part time/flexible working on offer!
* You will work on a mixed bag of intellectual property work including all aspects of IP law such as copyright, trade marks, passing off, patents, rights in design, confidential information and domain names.
* As part of this team you will work with entrepreneurial businesses and individuals
* For specialist IP lawyers this role is open to all levels of applicants
* You must practice contentions and non-contentious intellectual property
* Applications from trademark attorneys welcome
* Flexible working
* No chargeable hours
* Competitive premium salaries
If you wish to have a confidential chat about the role for intellectual property lawyers, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018