- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
Regional practice in Nottingham is seeking an experienced private client solicitor or legal executive to join the Legal 500 ranked private client team.
* This team has an outstanding reputation for providing high quality advice to a range of clients across the private client specialism.
* You will work closely with Legal 500 mentioned private client partners and team of experts as you continue to grow professionally in your career in private client matters.
* The range of work within this team goes from drafting wills, trusts and trusts, dealing with Court of Protection and mental capacity issues, inheritance tax planning, Lasting and Enduring Powers of Attorney, probate and estates issues, wealth management and providing for vulnerable beneficiaries.
* You will ideally have two years worth of experience in private client matters as a minimum
* Experience in dealing with complex and higher value matters would be advantageous
* £35,000 - £60,000
* Competitive benefits package
If you wish to apply for the role of private client solicitor or legal executive, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018