- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor / Legal Executive
Commercial Property Solicitor / Legal Executive
Leading national practice seeking to recruit a commercial property solicitor or legal executive with residential development experience to join the team in Northampton.
* As part of a leading national practice your clients will include many of the UK's best known housebuilders
* The work will include residential development acquisitions and disposals and sales of affordable houses and commercial units on mixed-use development sites
* If you want to build and develop on your experience with the backing of a large national practice, then this is the role for you!
* Five years PQE plus, however applications will be considered from those with relevant experience outside of the PQE level
* You will have experience in dealing with development work, in particular residential development
* You will be ambitious and keen to help with marketing and business development
* Competitive salary, of circa £45,000 plus depending on experience
* Additional benefits - private medical, pension, holiday
If you wish to apply for the role of commercial property solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
A leading national firm is seeking to recruit a newly qualified real estate solicitor to join its top rated Birmingham team working on complex and high profile commercial development and investment as well as real estate finance projects. Excellent training, support, salary and overall benefits package. 2017, 2018 and early 2019 qualifiers encouraged to apply!
* Working on large scale commercial development, investment and property finance matters for clients throughout the UK
* Dealing with a wide spectrum of real estate development and investment work from strategic land acquisitions, site assembly, pre-lets and forward funding through to high value refinancings
* Involvement in marketing and business development events and activities
* At least a full training seat in real estate
* Strong academic background
* Solid technical skills
* This role is pitched at the newly qualified level and those newly qualified lawyers from 2017, 2018 or early 2019 are welcome to apply
* The opportunity to become a leading UK real estate lawyer under the training and guidance of experts in the field
* Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018