- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
Top 100 UK law firm is seeking to appoint a junior level commercial property solicitor to join the Suffolk office.
* As part of this Top ranked Chambers UK 2018 you will undertake very high quality work, covering a range of aspects of commercial property work including development and investment, planning, secured lending and landlord and tenant.
* This particular role has a focus on development work, being part of one of the most highly regarded teams outside of the city.
* Business development and marketing opportunities are on offer, making it ideal to be able to build your own relationships with clients
* Having some knowledge of residential / commercial development work is very important, as well as a demonstrative interest in pursuing the same
* You will be ideally between one and four years PQE, however applications from candidates with the requisite experience are encourage regardless of PQE level
* Ambition, enthusiasm and strong communication skills are very important to success at this practice and in this role.
* £40,000 - £50,000
* Additional benefits including pension and private medical insurance
If you would like to apply for the role of commercial property solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018