- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial property solicitor to join a Legal 500 recognised team in Suffolk.
As a commercial property solicitor you will advise on a number of matters including:
* Acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold commercial property and development sites
* Leasehold property management work (e.g. licenses)
* Granting and disposal of commercial leases
* Dealing with financial arrangements related to property acquisitions on behalf of buyer / lender
* Dealing with commercial lending
* Consortium and Co-operation agreements between landowners
You will be:
* A qualified commercial property solicitor
* Between NQ - Five years PQE
* Competitive Salary
* Benefits Package
* Career Progression
If you're a commercial property solicitor and would like to apply for this opportunity please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal for a confidential chat about this role, or others.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018