- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
Reputable practice in Leicestershire seeking mid to senior level private client solicitor to join the team.
* You will work on a range of private client matters including the preparation of wills, dealing with trusts, preparation of powers of attorney and administration of taxable and non taxable estates
* This strong regional practice has ambitious growth plans and is keen to take on a dynamic private client solicitor
* Business development and the use of marketing initiatives is key in this role
* Two years PQE plus
* Experience in handling private client matters with little to no supervision
* Experience in trusts and tax planning is advantageous but not essential
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Flexible and agile working
If you wish to apply for the role of private client solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Emma specialises in placing legal professionals in leading practices across the East Midlands and East Anglia.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018