- Job Search
- NQ Agricultural / Commercial Property Solicitor
NQ Agricultural Property Solicitor.
Top 100 UK law firm in Cambridgeshire seeking NQ agricultural solicitor to join the top tier property team.
* Large specialist agricultural team advising a range of clients both locally and internationally
* Work includes advising on the full remit of estates work such as farm acquisitions and disposals, planning and environmental issues, tax advice, rights of way, and investments in rural estates
* As part of the growing team, you will also undertake business development and get involved in marketing initiatives such as breakfast meetings and networking events
* NQ to three years PQE
* Ideally you will have at least 6 months experience in agricultural property gained in practice
* Commercial property candidates with a demonstrative interest in agricultural law will also be considered
* £40,000 - £48,000
* Training and development for junior lawyers
* Collaborative and social team of property lawyers
If you wish to apply for the role of agricultural property solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Emma places candidates across leading firms in the East Midlands and East Anglia.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018