- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
Junior commercial property solicitor or legal executive position at strong regional practice in Derbyshire.
* You will undertake an mixed bag of work including advisory work for local, regional and national clients such as builders, developers, landlord and tenants
* The work will include, but not be limited to, advising on acquisitions and disposals, property management transactions, development work and some property finance work
* As part of a growing practice you will be expected to undertake business development including getting involved in local networking events to raise the profile of the firm and yourself as a junior lawyer
* Ideally between NQ and two years PQE
* Experience of handling your own matters will be highly advantageous
* You will need to be ambitious and keen to help with continued business development of the team
* Genuine work life balance
* Competitive salary and benefits package
If you wish to apply for the role of commercial property solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Emma specialises in the placement of legal professionals across the East Midlands and East Anglia.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018