- Job Search
- NQ Agricultural Property Solicitor
NQ Agricultural Property Solicitor
Large national practice seeking NQ agricultural property solicitor to join the successful team in Cambridge
* Substantial real estate offering in Cambridge servicing local and national clients
* Specialists within this team will deal with leases and tenancies, sales of land for non-agricultural use, renewable energy, construction contracts, planning and environmental issues and health and safety
* The team also undertakes commercial property for large clients including sales and acquisitions and landlord and tenant work.
* NQ to five years PQE
* Experience in agricultural property law, or having dealt with first registrations and sales of unregistered land
* Commercial property candidates with a demonstrative interest in agricultural law will also be considered
* £37,500 - £50,000
* Comprehensive benefits
* Work life balance
If you wish to apply for the role of commercial property / agricultural property solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Emma places candidates across leading firms in the East Midlands and East Anglia.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018