- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Leading independent practice based in Nottingham is seeking a commercial solicitor.
* The firm are well-established in the Nottingham market, and going through a fantastic period of growth. This is an exciting time for a commercial solicitor to join the wider team.
* You will deal with a whole range of commercial matters becoming a specialist in the practice, and being the main commercial solicitor in the firm.
* You will deal with a variety of commercial contracts advising the long-standing clients of the firm and providing top quality legal expertise alongside an enthusiastic team.
* You are likely to be over five years PQE having gained most, if not all, of your experience within a commercial discipline.
* You will be able to handle a caseload with autonomy and be experienced in providing advice on bespoke commercial agreements, providing supervision to junior member of the team.
* You will be dynamic and client-facing and be interested in doing business development within the local market; therefore knowledge of the Nottingham network will be favourable.
* Competitive salary, based upon market rate and expectation, alongside the opportunity to work for a practice built of lawyers who pride themselves on being trusted advisors to each of their clients.
* Genuine career progression and development
* Bonus scheme based on individual performance
If you would like to apply for the role of commercial solicitor, please do not hesitate to contact Emma Delli-Bovi. Emma specialises in the placement of lawyers across leading commercial practices in the East Midlands and East Anglia.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018